Why get a massage when
you can massage yourself? Let’s talk about that. ♪ (theme music) ♪ – Gooooooood Mythical Morning!
– You know, sometimes, you just get overwhelmed. You get anxious and you get
stressful. And you just need somebody to – just grab hold of those muscles…
– Good gosh, don’t– don’t– – and just work it out a little bit.
– Don’t make it weird. Don’t make it weird. – But it can be a little bit weird though.
– It can– yeah, because I needed that, – and I was glad that you did it,
– But you didn’t want me to do it. but I wanna be like, “Don’t make it weird.”
And paying for a professional massage can be expensive, and then you gotta
deal with the stranger putting their hands all over you and you may or may not be
into that, but don’t worry, because it’s time to test… Weird Products
You Must Have, Massage Edition! Okay, so what we have is some massage
products that are readily available on – the internet that we have brought in
– Mmhm. Purchased! today, and we’re gonna be trying them out
and giving our professional evaluation. – Let’s go!
– (Rhett) First up, we have the OH-Ball. (Rhett) $35.88 on Amazon, this thing is
purportedly 100% natural and antibacterial. Here it is, Link. This is not it.
It’s what’s inside here. Ooh. It’s a wooden ball
with a string through it. It looks like a weapon but it’s not.
It’s for ya feets. Won’t you try it out? – This could be a weapon.
– “It is best plantar fasciitis pain relief,” Link. It is “the best.” “It’s
perfect for runners, stay-on-your-feet salespeople, nurses, police, and moms.”
Are you any of those things? I’m all of those things, depending
on the role I need to play. – Ohhkay.
– (Link) All right, so, I’m gonna put this – on the ground?
– (Rhett) You put it on the bottom of your foot and then you roll it back and forth.
Do you feel it helping with your plantar – fasciitis? What is that, even?
– For the record, I do not have that. – Okay.
– (Link) I mean, that feels kinda good. – (Rhett) But do you need the handles?
– (Link) And it hurts too. Like if I throw – those down?
– I do notice that it says “Only one with handles.” It says that on there, meaning
that there are other wooden balls out – there on the market.
– I could just give it one of these. – (Link) Oh! Nope. Stuck on the chair.
– (Rhett) You’re gonna put– – You’re gonna put a tooth out.
– It has wrapped around the chair. – (Link) Look at that.
– (Rhett) I would reach down there and help you out, but I feel like that’s
something you should handle on your own. I don’t know. I don’t really have the type
of fasciitis that I need help with, in the – foot area.
– I think the handles are unnecessary. It feels like you need a buddy. Here, just
let it come off your foot. Lemme just roll it all the way up. Just get it right…
Tell me where it is? And just– Oogh! Oh, oh! My sternum! Go lower.
Oh! There’s not enough meat up there. – How’s that?
– Not good. I’m massaging your book stack.
Why you gotta stack of books on there? – That’s cassettes, man.
– Oh. – Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop.
– Hold on! – You’ve already made it weird enough.
– I just was trying to make you feel good. – Yeah. It did– it felt bad. It felt weird.
– So… – It just felt inappropriate.
– Yes or no, Link? Would you let me – do that again?
– You know, I want you to have this. – (laughs) Okay! Ah–
– It’s made out of wood and I know you – like that.
– I do. (Link) All right, next up we have the
Kendal Head Eye Neck Massager, which retails for $99.98 on Amazon. It’s got six
preset massage modes once you slap this thing on your head. So Rhett, why
don’t you go ahead and do that? Slap that on your noggin, tighten down the
sides and the top, and I got this little iPod. This is the future of iPods.
Look how thick they’re gonna get again. – How tight am I supposed to go?
– Just go as tight as you want. One Amazon reviewer is quoted as saying,
“I don’t like it. A massages my eyes good, but everything else it just feel like a
vic grip.” I think they mean “vice grip.” – Does it feel like a vice grip?
– It is– I don’t know how tight it should– – Whoa, whoa, that’s too much, man!
– That too tight? – Yeah. Release.
– Go back. Go back. – Release a little bit.
– Back that way? – You look great, Rhett.
– Look at what my hair’s doing. It’s like some sort of sad
therapy for a Storm Trooper. I need to be in some
sort of movie right now. I’m gonna turn it on.
And I’m gonna check– – Whoa!
– Whoa what? – (crew laughs)
– Now, I have air, vibration, heat, – and music all checked.
– Hold on. There was a we– – There’s muuuuusic! (giggles)
– (crew laughs) – I haven’t tried this. So what–
– Oh, whoa! No! (groans) That’s too tight! Whoa!
It’s gonna break something! – No, that’s–
– No, and then it’s vibrating! It’s– what is happening? It’s so many
things at once! But the music is – constant. Ohhhhhhhh!
– It’s tension. – Somebody gets me in the back.
– What do you mean “somebody gets you – in the back?”
– And then somebody gets me right here. – Oh, gosh!
– What do you mean “gets you?” – Too tight! It feels like a vic grip!
– (laughs) – Oh gosh! Did you go extra tight?
– I’m not doing anything. – It applies tension.
– It’s like this. It’s like somebody just trying to squeeze your
eyeballs out through the front. So there’s air…
Do you feel air? Or heat? If this is what the future holds, I don’t
wanna be there. Ohhhhh! That’s just– Oh. Oh, and there’s like a– oh, oh,
that’s a good– the music has gotten – really good though.
– Do you feel heat? (sings) ♪ nrow nroowww nrow nrow
nrow nreh nrowh nreh nrehhhhhh… ♪ – So you feel vibration, heat, and pressure.
– Ohhh, I feel pressure. Pressure right now, and then oh, massage release.
Heat constant. Music constant. I’mma turn it– All right, so now
let’s take it off, and then tell me– – That was a workout.
– Well, it’s not a workout, it’s a head – massage. What’s the verdict?
– (crew laughs) – Do you like it or hate it?
– Both. I definitely wanna put it on again, – but I’m also scared to.
– (crew laughs) You know? It’s like a relationship with a
crazy person. You know? It’s like, – I like it, but I’m scared!
– Oh, I know all about that. – I’m talking about him.
– (Rhett) Next up, we have the truMedic TENS unit Electronic Pulse Massager.
$30.97 on Amazon. TENS is an acronym for Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve
Stimulation. Link, that’s what you’re – about to experience, my brother.
– I don’t feel like I’m about to experience a massage. I think I’m undergoing
some sort of naughty procedure. Well, Link, this delightful state-of-the-
art TENS electrotherapy unit– – Like, punitive.
– will do wonders to reduce pain, stimulate your nerves and muscles, and
relax your body any time you feel the need. – Do you feel the need?
– (bro voice) My biceps feel ultra tight. (normally) Hold on, hold on, hold on–
I’m a little nervous, okay? So, um… – (crew laughs)
– We’ve chosen the biceps because we feel like you’ll get the best– (chuckles)
you’ll get the best experience. ‘Cause I wanna see you flex, man.
I’m gonna start with your right bicep. – I’m– I got butterflies in my– oop. Ooh.
– Feel something? – (Link) It’s a dink! Dink!
– Okay, now we’re gonna go up a little bit. – (Link) Oh!
– (Rhett) Look! Look! – (Link) Is it moving?
– Heyyy, brother! – Whoa! Whoa!
– (crew laughs) The left bicep doesn’t wanna
be left out, so here we go on that. Ooh! Dinky-dink. You can’t see my legs,
but they’re like squirming under the table. – (giggles)
– Okay. – Do you feel relaxed?
– (high pitched) No! (Rhett) Look at that! Look at that!
Look at that! You need more. Ohh! Have you ever touched a cow fence?
An electric fence? – Okay.
– Again and again in rhythm? – That’s what it feels like.
– Now you’re on 8 on both of ’em. – (Link) Ooh. My tongue’s coming out.
– (Rhett) Now, are you experiencing– Now, one glowing review on Amazon said,
“Shocks me. Painful.” How’s that? Do you relate to that? (laughs)
The tongue thing is really disturbing me. – (crew laughs)
– Oh! When I went to physical therapy, they did this to my shoulder, but uhhhh…
I feel like I can’t speak English while – this is happening.
– (crew laughs) – (Rhett) Do you want me to go to ten?
– Yeah, baby. Bring it. Ooh. Ooh. – (Link) Am I maxin’ it?
– I can increase the speed. (Link) Oh. Ooh. Ooh, ooh.
OOAAAAAGH! (giggles) WHAT?! – (laughs)
– You liked. – It was like bttttttttd!
– You like it, right? – Yeah, crank it again.
– (Rhett) Here we go. – (all laugh)
– Whoah! – Ahhhhhhhh!
– Look at that, man! – Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
– Okay, now we calm back down. – and we come back down.
– Oh. Okay. (laughs) Woo, I’m sweatin’. – Do you feel better than you did before?
– I feel very tense. – (crew laughs)
– No, just relax. Let it happen. – (crew laughs)
– Oh! – Look at that!
– (Link) Ahhhhh! Ahhh! Stop it. Stop it. Okay. Okay, okay, okay. (laughs)
Turn it off! Turn it all the way off! – (crew laughs)
– Okay, it’s off, it’s off. (screaming) Ahhhh! What have you
done to me?! Ahhh! Where am I?! (normally) I’m okay. That was not happy…
to me. That did not happy me. – You wanna do this?
– Yeah, I’ll probably use it on the kids. – (Rhett and crew laugh)
– Okay… (Link) And now we proudly present the
WheeMe, retailing at $49.99 on Amazon, just lay down comfortably and place your
WheeMe on top of your back to start your relaxation session. All right, you ready?
You ready for your relaxation session? – Well, I’m comfortable. Put it on my back.
– I’ve got a futuristic looking car here, that is blue. It’s the perfect
color. Lemme check– – Am I supposed to feel anything now?
– Not yet. I haven’t turned it on. But I’ve also got this attachment, which
is Tingle Fingers. Put some Tingle Fingers – on this. And I’m gonna take you–
– That sounds really nice. Having never used this myself, I’m just
gonna take you through the three modes. (Link) First of all, how does that feel?
That’s Mode 0. It feels like someone has
just put a toy on my back. Right, right. Okay, so brace yourself.
I’m gonna power this thing on. And it’s gonna sense the borders
of your back and not fall off. – Nooooo, it can’t do that.
– (Link) Here we go. 3, 2, 1. It’s vibrating and moving.
Oh! See, it went the other way. (Rhett) Ohh. That’s no toyyyyyyyyyyy!
Woo, did it do a 360? – Does it feel good?
– Yesss. – (mocking) Yesss! It feels good!
– (crew laughs) Ooh. I wouldn’t want anybody
to walk in on me, though. – (Link and crew laugh)
– Whoa, look at that! The rover almost – went off the mountain.
– (Rhett) Whoa, the Tickle Fingers! – (Rhett) The Tickle Fingers!
– (Link) Whoa, it’s trying to come back up, – but it can’t!
– Ohho, Tickle Fingers! Oh, you do need a – buddy for this, or else it’ll fall off.
– All right, now I’m gonna go to the – next mode.
– (Rhett) Oh! Oh! Aah! – Look at that. The Tickle Fingers rotate!
– Aaah! Aaaoh! It feels like roaches doing the merry-go-round on my back!
Whoa whoa whoa…. – (Link) Now she’s moving.
– (Rhett) Ooh. (giggles) – Are you touching it with your fingers?!
– No! Definitely not. It feels like you’re touching
it with your fingers. – No, no.
– I hate to say this, but I feel like I should flip over. I feel like I wanna
know what it– Oh my goodness. – Oh! We just broke it.
– (crew laughs) – (Link) Fine, flip over. You know what?
– (Rhett) Oh! – (crew laughs)
– I’m like a pancake, man! I can’t get done on one side! You gotta flip me over.
I start bubblin’ and then you flip me over. – Where’s my–
– (Link) Just lay your head– – I need help! Chase, come and help.
– Chase, while you’re over here, put this – on his front.
– (Chase) All right. – Oh. Ohh! (chuckles)
– (crew laughs) (Rhett laughs) Oh! It’s twice as good on this side!
Oh! Do the Tickle Fingers! – (high-pitched giggles)
– You can hit the button yourself. (lots of high-pitched giggles) Oooh! – I should not be here for this.
– Oh, that’s the best! Right there! – Don’t– listen. Listen.
– Can you make it go the other way? Don’t ever let me walk into our
office and see you doing this. Do not. – (crew laughs)
– Okay. Yeah, I do like it like
this, though. Oh! – It’s stuck in your bellybutton.
– It’s getting a sample – outta my bellybutton.
– Begin the procedure. – Ohoho! (laughs)
– Okay, okay. It doesn’t get any better
than Tickle Fingers. Thanks for liking, commenting,
and subscribing. You know what time it is! Hi, I’m Patrick Ni from the Philippines.
(squeaks) And this is Chicken. And it’s time to spin the
Wheel of Mythicality! While you’re adding those massage products
to your cart, make sure you head on over to RhettandLink.com/store to get some
merch! GMM hoodie, GMM shirt! Shirt! Shirt! Store! Click through to
Good Mythical More. We’re gonna play a video game. We’re gonna test our
teamwork skills with Ibb and Obb. – Shout-out to hot sauce packets!
– Shout-out to you, hot sauce packets! – ♪ (sentimental music) ♪
– Because I thought that you were – ketchup, and boy was I wrong!
– But not as wrong as I coulda’ been, because you’re not as hot as I thought
you would be. Not in a bad way! And you’re so thin that sometimes,
when I rip you, I’m like, “Oh! I lost you!” And sometimes I put you under the wheels
of the person who parked next to me – at said fast food restaurant–
– That doesn’t work. Too thin. And then they backed out
and then it was like phhbbbbbbt. – I’ve tried it.
– And I was like, “haaahaha!” [Captioned by Caitrin:
GMM Captioning Team]